Marbella Town Holiday House – Rules for Guests and Visitors
House Rules are provided at the Property to ensure that Guests and Visitors know and comply with the specific Rules governing their permission to enter and occupy the Property.
Guests and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay; and Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 8pm – 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy; Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the house. Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour.
Check IN/Check OUT
- Check In time: 4:00 pm
- Check Out time: 11:00 am
For late check out we advise you to notify us in advance in writing for extra time. We will do our best to accommodate you for the extra time you need however please note this is subject to availability. Otherwise there will be a late check out fee.
Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules. The maximum number of Guests permitted at the Property must not exceed a maximum of 12 adults at the Property.
Not a Party House
Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at the Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
Vehicles may be parked in front of the Property, as long as access for other vehicles coming to and from the Property is not impeded. Guests may also use one of the parking spaces 8 or 9, whichever is free.
Whenever leaving the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
Swimming Pool and Spa
The swimming pool must not be used between the hours of 10.00pm and 7.00am. No glassware is permitted in the pool areas. Children are only allowed in the pool when there is one adult for every two children using the pool. Jumping from the steps or the upper ledgers to the pool is strictly forbidden.
Smoking is not permitted indoors.
Pets are not permitted at this Property.
Damages and breakages
Damages and breakages must be reported to the Manager.
In the event of an emergency relating to the Property please call: (+34) 600 450 930.
- Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
- The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance.
- If keys are lost,the replacement charge is £70.
- If any re-paint work is needed there will be a minimum charge of £80; the maximum charge will depend on the cost of the remedial works.
- Damage to the wooden floor or carpet will be charged depending on the cost of repair.
- Any damage that may occur to the Property during your stay must be notified to the Manager in advance of the check-out. This is so that you will be charged accurately; otherwise you will have to cover the full cost of the damage.
0 -7 days prior to arrival 0% refund
8 – 30 days prior to arrival 50% refund
31 + days full refund